During an auction of exotic pets, a woman who had placed a winning bid told the auctioneer, "I'm paying a fortune for that parrot. I hope he talks as well as you say he does." "I guarantee it, madam," replied the auctioneer. "Who do you think was bidding against you?"
At an auction
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Elephants VIII
- What's the difference between a rotwieler and a poodle?
- A gruesome murder
- A miserable rooster
- What's the biggest drawback in the jungle?
- A farmer comes home with a lively young bull...
- How to Hunt Elephants -- QA Style
- Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?
- Two eagles are soaring along when suddenly...
- There was a gorilla sitting in a tree by a river...
- Весь список