How do you catch a polar bear?
Answer: First, you cut a large, round hole in the ice. Next, you place enough peas around the hole to completely surround the hole. Then, when the polar bear comes to take a pea, you kick him in the icehole.
$Sent by Ediie
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What do you get when you cross an elephant with a poodle?
- What did the dog get when he multiplied 88 x 7?
- How do you catch an elephant?
- A man running a little behind schedule arrives...
- A little boy squirrel and a little girl squirrel...
- What do you get when you breed a Bulldog and a Shitzu together?
- What do you call a dog with no legs?
- Why do you wrap duct tape around a hamster?
- What does the snail say when he gets on the turtle?
- What are the five reasons for not wanting to be an egg?
- Весь список