How do you catch a polar bear?
Answer: First, you cut a large, round hole in the ice. Next, you place enough peas around the hole to completely surround the hole. Then, when the polar bear comes to take a pea, you kick him in the icehole.
$Sent by Ediie
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A farmer goes to confession for the first time in twenty years...
- I've never understood why women love cats...
- Footless Parrot
- With best intentions
- What do you do with a dog with no legs?
- How do you make a cat drink?
- A guy walks into a pet store wanting a parrot...
- What do chain saws and monkeys have in common?
- What is grey and comes in quarts?
- I will put it into your ass
- Весь список