How do you catch a polar bear?
Answer: First, you cut a large, round hole in the ice. Next, you place enough peas around the hole to completely surround the hole. Then, when the polar bear comes to take a pea, you kick him in the icehole.
$Sent by Ediie
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- One day a man was walking in the woods when he got lost...
- What are the five reasons for not wanting to be an egg?
- Stuttering animal
- A dog walks into a butcher shop...
- What do you do when a Rottweiler gets amorous on your leg?
- Why does a cow wear a bell?
- What do you call a dog with two balls and no hind legs?
- A little old lady buys a pair of parrots...
- A horse walks into a bar...
- Весь список