How do you catch a polar bear?
Answer: First, you cut a large, round hole in the ice. Next, you place enough peas around the hole to completely surround the hole. Then, when the polar bear comes to take a pea, you kick him in the icehole.
$Sent by Ediie
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How to Catch a White Elephant
- How to Hunt Elephants -- QA Style
- Bying a horse
- Why do elephants have 4 feet?
- There were two bulls, a young one named George and an old one named Sam...
- German Shepard on Golf Course
- Did you hear about Adolph, the brown-nosed reindeer?
- At an auction
- Pet owners
- Tarzania II
- Весь список