The essential difference
One day the zoo-keeper noticed that "Cheech" the orang-utang was reading two books -- the Bible and Darwin's Origin of Species. In surprise he asked the ape, "Why are you reading both those books"? "Well," said the orang-utang, "I just wanted to know if I was my brother's keeper or my keeper's brother."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- There were two cats that enjoyed running together...
- What does an elephant keep up its trunk?
- Pray hard
- What do you call a dog with no legs?
- An Eagle is circling at about 5,000 ft...
- What has two legs, spots, and bleeds?
- A little boy squirrel and a little girl squirrel...
- Why did the cactus cross the road?
- The manager of a large city zoo was drafting a letter to order...
- Persistency Act
- Весь список