The essential difference
One day the zoo-keeper noticed that "Cheech" the orang-utang was reading two books -- the Bible and Darwin's Origin of Species. In surprise he asked the ape, "Why are you reading both those books"? "Well," said the orang-utang, "I just wanted to know if I was my brother's keeper or my keeper's brother."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Two goldfish are in a tank when one turns to the other...
- Why do you wrap duct tape around a hamster?
- How to Catch a White Elephant
- What do you get when you breed a Bulldog and a Shitzu together?
- What is grey and comes in quarts?
- A horse walks into a bar...
- Why did the cactus cross the road?
- How do you get a horny dog to stop humping on your leg?
- Perfect customer
- A miserable rooster
- Весь список