Aunt Dora went to her doctor to see what could be done...
Aunt Dora went to her doctor to see what could be done about her constipation. "It's terrible," she said, "I haven't moved my bowels in a week." "I see. Have you done anything about it?" asked the doctor. "Naturally," she replied, "I sit in the bathroom for a half-hour in the morning and again at night." "No," the doctor said, "I mean do you take anything?" "Naturally," she answered, "I take a book."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A woman goes to a psychiatrist and says...
- Most dentists chairs go up and down...
- No symptoms
- After years with a psychiatrist, a man who thought...
- Having to face the facts
- How does Herpes leave the hospital?
- Whats blue and does not fit any more?
- Saving one of them
- Fred Dingaling
- Весь список