Aunt Dora went to her doctor to see what could be done...
Aunt Dora went to her doctor to see what could be done about her constipation. "It's terrible," she said, "I haven't moved my bowels in a week." "I see. Have you done anything about it?" asked the doctor. "Naturally," she replied, "I sit in the bathroom for a half-hour in the morning and again at night." "No," the doctor said, "I mean do you take anything?" "Naturally," she answered, "I take a book."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Hurt my arm
- Why is psychoanalysis quicker for men than for women?
- What do you do if someone's having a seizure in a bathtub?
- A woman is laying on a gurney out in the hall...
- A psychiatrist met a friend and exclaimed...
- Just in case
- A man goes into the doctor's office feeling really bad...
- Doctor's compliment
- Whats blue and does not fit any more?
- What is red and sticky and crawls up a girls thigh?
- Весь список