Beware of dog!
Upon entering the little country store, the stranger noticed a sign saying DANGER! BEWARE OF DOG! posted on the glass door. Inside he noticed a harmless old hound dog asleep on the floor beside the cash register.
He asked the store manager, "Is THAT the dog folks are supposed to beware of?"
"Yep, that's him," he replied.
The stranger couldn't help but be amused. "That certainly doesn't look like a dangerous dog to me. Why in the world would you post that sign?"
"Because", the owner replied, "before I posted that sign, people kept tripping over him."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow...
- How to Hunt Elephants -- QA Style
- Elephants V
- What did the dog get when he multiplied 88 x 7?
- A German shepherd went to a Western Union office...
- What's green and has wheels?
- Two neighbors had been fighting each other...
- Good business
- What do you call a dog with two balls and no hind legs?
- What is the difference between a dog and a fox?
- Весь список