Beware of dog!
Upon entering the little country store, the stranger noticed a sign saying DANGER! BEWARE OF DOG! posted on the glass door. Inside he noticed a harmless old hound dog asleep on the floor beside the cash register.
He asked the store manager, "Is THAT the dog folks are supposed to beware of?"
"Yep, that's him," he replied.
The stranger couldn't help but be amused. "That certainly doesn't look like a dangerous dog to me. Why in the world would you post that sign?"
"Because", the owner replied, "before I posted that sign, people kept tripping over him."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Perfect customer
- Why do dogs stick their noses in women's crotches?
- What's green and has wheels?
- Good business
- What does the snail say when he gets on the turtle?
- What do chain saws and monkeys have in common?
- An old bloke in the Northern Territory was showing...
- How to Hunt Elephants -- Senior Manager Style
- What is grey and comes in quarts?
- Two eagles are soaring along when suddenly...
- Весь список