Beware of dog!
Upon entering the little country store, the stranger noticed a sign saying DANGER! BEWARE OF DOG! posted on the glass door. Inside he noticed a harmless old hound dog asleep on the floor beside the cash register.
He asked the store manager, "Is THAT the dog folks are supposed to beware of?"
"Yep, that's him," he replied.
The stranger couldn't help but be amused. "That certainly doesn't look like a dangerous dog to me. Why in the world would you post that sign?"
"Because", the owner replied, "before I posted that sign, people kept tripping over him."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DOGS AND CATS
- How To Give Your Cat a Pill
- What's brown and crispy on the outside...
- Two men were walking along the street when...
- A robber was robbing a house...
- What is the last thing to go through the mind of a mosquito...
- A Second Opinion
- A farmer goes to confession for the first time in twenty years...
- Why does an elephant have four feet?
- Nice, but rough
- Весь список