Beware of dog!
Upon entering the little country store, the stranger noticed a sign saying DANGER! BEWARE OF DOG! posted on the glass door. Inside he noticed a harmless old hound dog asleep on the floor beside the cash register.
He asked the store manager, "Is THAT the dog folks are supposed to beware of?"
"Yep, that's him," he replied.
The stranger couldn't help but be amused. "That certainly doesn't look like a dangerous dog to me. Why in the world would you post that sign?"
"Because", the owner replied, "before I posted that sign, people kept tripping over him."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A little old lady buys a pair of parrots...
- What did the elephant say to the naked man?
- What came first, the chicken or the egg?
- How to Hunt Elephants -- QA Style
- A police officer came upon a terrible wreck...
- What does an elephant keep up its trunk?
- How to Hunt Elephants -- Senior Manager Style
- There were two cats that enjoyed running together...
- There was once a wide mouth frog...
- Elephants IX
- Весь список