A hopeful suitor dropped into a computer-dating center...
A hopeful suitor dropped into a computer-dating center and registered his qualifications. He wanted someone who enjoyed water sports, liked company, favored formal attire, and was very small. The computer operated faultlessly. It sent him a penguin.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Chain Letter Type lI
- Chain Letter Type IV
- A talking Frog
- What do you get when you cross a hooker with a systems engineer?
- Girlfriend Tech Support E-mail
- ABBOTT AND COSTELLO MEETS WINDOWS95
- Software Engineering Glossary of Product Terminology
- There are four basic types of chain letters: I
- Virus Alert
- If Cray made toasters...
- Весь список