Young man Murphy applied for an engineering position at an Irish firm based in Dublin. An American applied for the same job and both applicants having the same qualifications were asked to take a test by the Department manager.
Upon completion of the test both men only missed one of the questions. The manager went to Murphy and said, "Thank you for your interest, but we've decided to give the American the job."
Murphy: "And why would you be doing that? We both got 9 questions correct. This being Ireland and me being Irish I should get the job!"
Manager: "We have made our decision not on the correct answers, but on the question you missed."
Murphy: "And just how would one incorrect answer be better than the other?"
Manager: "Simple. The American put down on question # 5, 'I don't know.' You put down 'Neither do I.'"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The boss called one of his employees into the office...
- Returning from her vacation...
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard VIII
- The organization is like a tree full of monkeys...
- The most painful part
- Sleep well
- So my sister, a natural blond...
- New Lumberjack
- The company president called the chief security guard...
- The WORK virus
- Весь список