Young man Murphy applied for an engineering position at an Irish firm based in Dublin. An American applied for the same job and both applicants having the same qualifications were asked to take a test by the Department manager.
Upon completion of the test both men only missed one of the questions. The manager went to Murphy and said, "Thank you for your interest, but we've decided to give the American the job."
Murphy: "And why would you be doing that? We both got 9 questions correct. This being Ireland and me being Irish I should get the job!"
Manager: "We have made our decision not on the correct answers, but on the question you missed."
Murphy: "And just how would one incorrect answer be better than the other?"
Manager: "Simple. The American put down on question # 5, 'I don't know.' You put down 'Neither do I.'"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- So my sister, a natural blond...
- Do you have an email address?
- Work Environment
- Did you hear about the welfare doll?
- The pretty secretary came in late for work the third day...
- Three guys go into a bar, one in a wheelchair, one...
- Some things never change
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard VII
- Proffessional Acquantance
- Judge: Is there any reason you could not serve...
- Весь список