George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard III
Messy desk. Top management can get away with a clean desk. For the rest of us, it looks like you're not working hard enough. Build huge piles of documents around your workspace. To the observer, last year's work looks the same as today's work; it's volume that counts. Pile them high and wide. If you know somebody is coming to your cubicle, bury the document you'll need halfway down in an existing stack and rummage for it when he/she arrives.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Judge: Is there any reason you could not serve...
- Reaching the end of a job interview...
- Rejection Letter Reject
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard VI
- The owner of a small crossroads store in South Carolina...
- A responsible applicant
- When the staff goes out after work, they talk about...
- How many managers does it take to change a light bulb?
- Do you have an email address?
- Весь список