Messy desk. Top management can get away with a clean desk. For the rest of us, it looks like you're not working hard enough. Build huge piles of documents around your workspace. To the observer, last year's work looks the same as today's work; it's volume that counts. Pile them high and wide. If you know somebody is coming to your cubicle, bury the document you'll need halfway down in an existing stack and rummage for it when he/she arrives.
George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard III
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- New Lumberjack
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard VIII
- Three envelopes
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard II
- Jim will not be in today. He is not feeling himself. Thank you.
- A man goes to his bank manager and says...
- A site foreman had ten very lazy men working for him...
- A middle manager is called into his bosses office...
- Doing the job right
- A small analogy
- Весь список