George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard III
Messy desk. Top management can get away with a clean desk. For the rest of us, it looks like you're not working hard enough. Build huge piles of documents around your workspace. To the observer, last year's work looks the same as today's work; it's volume that counts. Pile them high and wide. If you know somebody is coming to your cubicle, bury the document you'll need halfway down in an existing stack and rummage for it when he/she arrives.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Welfare office
- After working together for a while...
- Understanding Your Paycheck
- Retire Aged Personell Early
- New Lumberjack
- Humor on the job
- Brain or muscles?
- Mary came back from lunch to find that all the girls...
- A succession of generations
- The boss called one of his employees into the office...
- Весь список