Expands up to six times its size
Mr. Baldwin, the biology teacher called on Mary, "Can you tell me the part of the body that, under the right conditions, expands to six times it's normal size, and state the conditions." Mary gasped and said in a huff, "Why, Mr. Baldwin! That is an inappropriate question and my parents are going to hear of it when I get home!" She sat down, red-faced. "Susan, can you tell me the answer?" asked Mr. Baldwin. "The pupil of the eye, under dark conditions," said Susan. "Correct. Now Mary, I have three things to say to you. First, you have not studied your lesson. Second, you have a dirty mind. And third, boy are you going to be disappointed someday!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How does physics save lives?
- The College Food Chain
- New University Promos
- What happened to the cheerleader when she did the splits?
- What is the difference between a hockey game...
- The price decides everything
- Should you have any questions during the exam...
- Disprove this!
- A school teacher injured his back and had to wear...
- Rabbits Ph.D. Thesis
- Весь список