Here's one about the old native American who wanted a loan for $500. The banker pulled out the loan application, "What are you going to do with the money?"
"Take jewlery to city and sell it," was the response.
"What have you got for collateral?"
"Don't know collateral."
"Well that's something of value that would cover the cost of the loan.Have you got any vehicles?"
"Yes, 1949 Chevy pickup."
The banker shook his head, "How about livestock?"
"Yes, I have a horse."
"How old is it?"
"Don't know, has no teeth."
Finally the banker decided to make the $500 loan. Several weeks later the old man was back in the bank. He pulled out a roll of bills, "Here to pay." he said. He then handed the banker the money to pay his loan off.
"What are you going to do with the rest of that money?"
"Put in teepee."
"Why don't you deposit it in my bank," he asked.
"Don't know deposit."
"You put the money in our bank and we take care of it for you. When you want to use it you can withdraw it."
The old Indian leaned across the desk, "What you got for collateral?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- There were three Eskimos in Alaska...
- What do you get when you cross an Arab with a Mexican?
- What is a Jewish American Princesses idea of kinky sex?
- A town in Poland had only one cow...
- Greatest way to learn English
- A Jewish Mother
- Rabbi's anniversary present
- You might be a redneck if...
- What is the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral?
- Giuseppi walks into work, and he says...
- Весь список