Here's one about the old native American who wanted a loan for $500. The banker pulled out the loan application, "What are you going to do with the money?"
"Take jewlery to city and sell it," was the response.
"What have you got for collateral?"
"Don't know collateral."
"Well that's something of value that would cover the cost of the loan.Have you got any vehicles?"
"Yes, 1949 Chevy pickup."
The banker shook his head, "How about livestock?"
"Yes, I have a horse."
"How old is it?"
"Don't know, has no teeth."
Finally the banker decided to make the $500 loan. Several weeks later the old man was back in the bank. He pulled out a roll of bills, "Here to pay." he said. He then handed the banker the money to pay his loan off.
"What are you going to do with the rest of that money?"
"Put in teepee."
"Why don't you deposit it in my bank," he asked.
"Don't know deposit."
"You put the money in our bank and we take care of it for you. When you want to use it you can withdraw it."
The old Indian leaned across the desk, "What you got for collateral?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The Frenchman and the Italian...
- Tim Kelly was walking therough a dim passageway...
- Why do New Zealanders have sex with sheep on the...
- An Irishman, Englishman and Scotchman sitting...
- A Scottish cop was asked how he'd break up a crowd...
- A man was driving through West Virginia...
- How is Christmas celebrated in a Jewish home?
- Did you hear about the fire in the rednecks library?
- How do you tell if an Arkansas girl is old enough to marry?
- What do you get when you cross a matzo ball with LSD?
- Весь список