Here's one about the old native American who wanted a loan for $500. The banker pulled out the loan application, "What are you going to do with the money?"
"Take jewlery to city and sell it," was the response.
"What have you got for collateral?"
"Don't know collateral."
"Well that's something of value that would cover the cost of the loan.Have you got any vehicles?"
"Yes, 1949 Chevy pickup."
The banker shook his head, "How about livestock?"
"Yes, I have a horse."
"How old is it?"
"Don't know, has no teeth."
Finally the banker decided to make the $500 loan. Several weeks later the old man was back in the bank. He pulled out a roll of bills, "Here to pay." he said. He then handed the banker the money to pay his loan off.
"What are you going to do with the rest of that money?"
"Put in teepee."
"Why don't you deposit it in my bank," he asked.
"Don't know deposit."
"You put the money in our bank and we take care of it for you. When you want to use it you can withdraw it."
The old Indian leaned across the desk, "What you got for collateral?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What goes: Clip Clop Clip Clop...
- Why does Mike Tyson cry during sex?
- Two Irish lads had been out shacking up with their...
- Why do New Zealanders have sex with sheep on the...
- This black guy is walking along a beach when...
- A Greek BBQ
- How did they know that Jesus was Jewish?
- How many Poles does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- A Texas game warden came upon a coyote caught in a trap...
- Do you know why there aren't any ice cubes in Poland?
- Весь список