The headmistress at a girls' prep school in the old South (circa 1959) calls down to the army base and speaks with one of the officers: "We're having a social here at school and I was wondering if you could send some of your nice young men to attend." "Why of course," the Lieutenant answers. "Just one thing," says the lady. "Of course you'll make sure there aren't any Jews there." "Why of course," the Lieutenant answers. On the day of the dance, a bus pulls up from the base. Out comes a platoon of black GIs. The schoolmistress is quite distressed. "Why, why, there must be some mistake," she says to a burly black Master Sergeant. "Why heck no, ma'am," he replies. "Lt. Goldberg NEVER makes a mistake!"
The headmistress at a girls prep school...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Detective report
- A brief declaration
- A black guy walks into a tavern with a parrot...
- Did you hear about the Mexico City earthquake?
- English vs Ebonics
- What's the one thing you can do to a Jewish...
- Moshe Rabbinowitz decides to join the country club...
- What is the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral?
- Have you heard about the latest Polish parachute?
- Весь список