Three people were standing on the Titanic...
Three people were standing on the Titanic, An American, a Brit and an belgian. It was almost sinking. The captain told everyone to go into the liveboats. The Brit yelled "Women and children first". The American said "Screw the women and children" and the Belgian answered "Huh, do we have enough time left to do that?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Rabbi's anniversary present
- What is the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral?
- What does a Jewish American Princess make for dinner?
- What's the object of a Jewish football game?
- Why do Jewish Women go for circumcised men?
- Did you hear about the Irishman who went duck hunting?
- Christmas and Hanukkah Merger
- What did Arafat say to Clinton?
- Arkansas Governor Application
- Fair business
- Весь список