Three people were standing on the Titanic...
Three people were standing on the Titanic, An American, a Brit and an belgian. It was almost sinking. The captain told everyone to go into the liveboats. The Brit yelled "Women and children first". The American said "Screw the women and children" and the Belgian answered "Huh, do we have enough time left to do that?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why do some people take an instant aversion to banjo players?
- Did you hear about the Irishman who went to the toilet?
- Why cannot you circumcise Iranians?
- A Jewish father has two kids who want to sell lemonade...
- What do West Virginians call a pretty woman?
- Jewish view on when life begins
- Mr. Greenberg was an illiterate immigrant...
- Why cant black women become nuns?
- Jewish mothers
- What did the Jewish paedophile say to the little...
- Весь список