Three people were standing on the Titanic...
Three people were standing on the Titanic, An American, a Brit and an belgian. It was almost sinking. The captain told everyone to go into the liveboats. The Brit yelled "Women and children first". The American said "Screw the women and children" and the Belgian answered "Huh, do we have enough time left to do that?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What do West Virginians call a pretty woman?
- A Scottish lad and lass were sitting together on a heathery hill...
- St Peter is standing at the pearly gates one day...
- A gruesome discovery
- Arkansas Mother Writes Her Son
- How do you circumcise a hillbilly?
- What's a Jewish American Princess' favorite position?
- Jewish medicine
- All the same
- State of Kentucky 12th Grade Reading Test
- Весь список