Three people were standing on the Titanic...
Three people were standing on the Titanic, An American, a Brit and an belgian. It was almost sinking. The captain told everyone to go into the liveboats. The Brit yelled "Women and children first". The American said "Screw the women and children" and the Belgian answered "Huh, do we have enough time left to do that?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How do they do it?
- What would you call an Amish guy with his arm up a horse's ass?
- An old italian couple is walking around in the mall...
- A Jewish Mother
- What did Arafat say to Clinton?
- How do a jewish couple have oral sex?
- Have you heard about the latest Polish parachute?
- How do we know the Indians were the first people in North America?
- Christmas and Hanukkah Merger
- Jewish view on when life begins
- Весь список