The police were going door to door warning everyone to evacuate because the river was rising. One door they came to, the man said "GOD will save me". The river continued to rise and he was forced to move everthing to the second floor of his house. A man in a boat came by and offered to save him. Again he said "GOD will save me". Pretty soon the second story was flooded and he was forced to get on the roof of his house. A helicopter came by and tried to save him and yet again he said "GOD will save me". It wasn't long before the house was completely covered and the man died and went to heaven. He confronted God with "Why didn't you save me, GOD?" And God said " I sent you the police, a boat and a helicopter. Why did you stay in the house?"
GOD will save me
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- On the airplane on his way back to Rome, the Pope was...
- A Jewish lady named Mrs. Rosenberg...
- Pastime for Passover
- A dangerous animal
- Three religious truths
- Three girls died and were brought to the gates...
- What is white and streaks across the sky?
- What do you call a man that marries another man?
- What is an atheists favorite Christmas movie?
- Soap dispenser
- Весь список