Dr. Cutter is the local Veterinarian, known for his wry humor. He surpassed himself one summer day when a city dog was brought to him after an encounter with a porcupine.
After almost an hour of prying, pulling, cutting and stitching, he returned the dog to its owner, who asked what she owed.
"Fifteen dollars, Ma'am," he answered.
"Why that's simply outrageous!" she stormed. "That's what's wrong with you Maine people, you're always trying to over charge summer visitors. Whatever do you do in the winter, when we're not being gypped here?"
"Raise porcupines, Ma'am."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- There were two cows in a paddock...
- Tarzania II
- There was once a wide mouth frog...
- What did one Lesbian Frog say to the other?
- Did you hear about Adolph, the brown-nosed reindeer?
- Hungry Snake
- A Second Opinion
- What do you call a sleeping bull?
- Did you hear about the blind skunk...
- A woman was thinking about finding a pet...
- Весь список