Dr. Cutter is the local Veterinarian, known for his wry humor. He surpassed himself one summer day when a city dog was brought to him after an encounter with a porcupine.
After almost an hour of prying, pulling, cutting and stitching, he returned the dog to its owner, who asked what she owed.
"Fifteen dollars, Ma'am," he answered.
"Why that's simply outrageous!" she stormed. "That's what's wrong with you Maine people, you're always trying to over charge summer visitors. Whatever do you do in the winter, when we're not being gypped here?"
"Raise porcupines, Ma'am."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Man v. cat
- Two neighbors had been fighting each other...
- Why do dogs stick their noses in women's crotches?
- What do you get when you cross a Rooster with an owl?
- What did the elephant say to the naked man?
- Dog washing
- What do you call a fish with no eyes?
- A Second Opinion
- There was once a wide mouth frog...
- One day Mongo is in his back yard digging a hole...
- Весь список