Dr. Cutter is the local Veterinarian, known for his wry humor. He surpassed himself one summer day when a city dog was brought to him after an encounter with a porcupine.
After almost an hour of prying, pulling, cutting and stitching, he returned the dog to its owner, who asked what she owed.
"Fifteen dollars, Ma'am," he answered.
"Why that's simply outrageous!" she stormed. "That's what's wrong with you Maine people, you're always trying to over charge summer visitors. Whatever do you do in the winter, when we're not being gypped here?"
"Raise porcupines, Ma'am."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What does the snail say when he gets on the turtle?
- Elephants VIII
- Two eagles are soaring along when suddenly...
- What did the elephant say to the naked man?
- What does a lion call a antelope?
- Laboratory Rabbit Freedom
- What do you get when you cross an elephant with a poodle?
- What do you call a dog with two balls and no hind legs?
- Why does a dog lick his balls?
- Весь список