Dr. Cutter is the local Veterinarian, known for his wry humor. He surpassed himself one summer day when a city dog was brought to him after an encounter with a porcupine.
After almost an hour of prying, pulling, cutting and stitching, he returned the dog to its owner, who asked what she owed.
"Fifteen dollars, Ma'am," he answered.
"Why that's simply outrageous!" she stormed. "That's what's wrong with you Maine people, you're always trying to over charge summer visitors. Whatever do you do in the winter, when we're not being gypped here?"
"Raise porcupines, Ma'am."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Stuttering animal
- THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DOGS AND CATS
- Bying a horse
- What does a lion call a antelope?
- My brother-in-law went to the doctor complaining of...
- Did you hear about the blind skunk...
- Did you hear Lassie had a son with a Rottweiler?
- There were two cows in a paddock...
- Why does a dog lick his balls?
- Весь список