Dr. Cutter is the local Veterinarian, known for his wry humor. He surpassed himself one summer day when a city dog was brought to him after an encounter with a porcupine.
After almost an hour of prying, pulling, cutting and stitching, he returned the dog to its owner, who asked what she owed.
"Fifteen dollars, Ma'am," he answered.
"Why that's simply outrageous!" she stormed. "That's what's wrong with you Maine people, you're always trying to over charge summer visitors. Whatever do you do in the winter, when we're not being gypped here?"
"Raise porcupines, Ma'am."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Elephants VII
- What is the worst thing that can happen to a bat while it sleeps?
- A girl sees three dogs in the park and kneels down to pet them...
- An Eagle is circling at about 5,000 ft...
- What are the five reasons for not wanting to be an egg?
- Why do elephants paint thier testicles red?
- Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?
- Elephants VI
- The talking dog
- Want some chicken?
- Весь список