Dr. Cutter is the local Veterinarian, known for his wry humor. He surpassed himself one summer day when a city dog was brought to him after an encounter with a porcupine.
After almost an hour of prying, pulling, cutting and stitching, he returned the dog to its owner, who asked what she owed.
"Fifteen dollars, Ma'am," he answered.
"Why that's simply outrageous!" she stormed. "That's what's wrong with you Maine people, you're always trying to over charge summer visitors. Whatever do you do in the winter, when we're not being gypped here?"
"Raise porcupines, Ma'am."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- There once was a baby elephant and a baby turtle...
- A guy walks into a pet store wanting a parrot...
- Two goldfish are in a tank when one turns to the other...
- A little old lady buys a pair of parrots...
- How to Catch a White Elephant
- What did one Lesbian Frog say to the other?
- What's green and has wheels?
- A little girl was out with her Grandmother...
- Why do gorillas have big noses?
- Why'd the monkey fall outta the tree?
- Весь список