Herman the hypochondriac began sobbing before a doctor...
Herman the hypochondriac began sobbing before a doctor. "I'm sure I've got a liver disease, and I'm gonna die from it." "Ridiculous," said the doctor. "you'd never know if you had the disease or not. With that ailment there's no discomfort of any kind." "Right," said Herman, "those are my exact symptoms."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Benefits of having Alzheimer's
- A dyslexic nurse
- Sobel goes into the optometrist's office...
- A man walks into a doctor office
- A psychology student at a local university...
- The evils of marijuana
- There was the surgeon who was arrested for drunken driving...
- A doctor's advice to young bride regarding the use of the diaphragm
- Psychiatrist: What is wrong with your brother?
- How does Herpes leave the hospital?
- Весь список