How many managers does it take to change a light bulb?
Q: How many managers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: We've formed a task force to study the problem of why light bulbs burn out, and figure out what, exactly, we as supervisors can do to make the bulbs work smarter, not harder.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The external organs of a body were fighting over who should be boss...
- A small analogy
- Doing the job right
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard VI
- Tom had this problem of getting up late in the morning...
- Judge: Is there any reason you could not serve...
- Do you have an email address?
- Things That Sound Dirty At The Office But Are Not
- Three envelopes
- Весь список