Two gas company servicemen, a senior training supervisor and a young trainee, were out checking meters in a suburban neighborhood. They parked their truck the end of the alley and worked their way to the other end.
At the last house a woman looking out her kitchen window watched the two men as they checked her gas meter.
Finishing the meter check, the senior supervisor challenged his younger coworker to a foot race down the alley back to the truck to prove that an older guy could outrun a younger one.
As they came running up to the truck, they realized the lady from that last house was huffing and puffing right behind them. They stopped and asked her what was wrong.
Gasping for breath, she replied, "When I see two gas men running as hard as you two were, I figured I'd better run too!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Tough sell
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard VIII
- A site foreman had ten very lazy men working for him...
- God Meets Bureaucracy
- A young man, hired by a supermarket, reported for his first day...
- Did you hear about the welfare doll?
- A succession of generations
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard V
- The Yuppette had risen to executive level...
- Humor on the job
- Весь список