Two gas company servicemen, a senior training supervisor and a young trainee, were out checking meters in a suburban neighborhood. They parked their truck the end of the alley and worked their way to the other end.
At the last house a woman looking out her kitchen window watched the two men as they checked her gas meter.
Finishing the meter check, the senior supervisor challenged his younger coworker to a foot race down the alley back to the truck to prove that an older guy could outrun a younger one.
As they came running up to the truck, they realized the lady from that last house was huffing and puffing right behind them. They stopped and asked her what was wrong.
Gasping for breath, she replied, "When I see two gas men running as hard as you two were, I figured I'd better run too!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Things That Sound Dirty At The Office But Are Not
- Returning from her vacation...
- Not so fast!
- What is the difference between a toilet and Convienience Store Clerk?
- Your hair smells nice
- Why I Fired My Secretary
- Judge: Is there any reason you could not serve...
- Work Environment
- Do you have an email address?
- Several weeks after a young man had been hired...
- Весь список