It's Christmas time and Paddy and Shaun decided to go look...
It's Christmas time and Paddy and Shaun decided to go look for a Christmas Tree. They gathered their axe, a sled, and a broom to brush the trees off so they can get a good look at them. When they finally reach a fine stand of trees, Shaun brushes off the first tree, and stands back with Paddy to look at it. "Well, Paddy, What do you think?" "Sorry, Shaun, this tree won't do. Let's try another one". They come upon another nice tree, Shaun brushes it off, and they both look at it. "How about this one, Paddy?" "Not quite, Shaun. Let's keep looking". This goes on until nightfall. Both Paddy and Shaun are cold, tired, and hungry. "Well, Paddy, what do we do now?" "Shaun, I think we should take home the next tree we find, whether it has lights on it or not..."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Three people were standing on the Titanic...
- Cock fights
- What is the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral?
- An unfortunate situation
- A Jewish man has just won the lottery and invites...
- Two bags
- You know what that little red dot means in the middle...
- Why did the mexicans fight so hard for the alamo?
- Have you heard about the latest Polish parachute?
- Why cannot you circumcise Iranians?
- Весь список