It's Christmas time and Paddy and Shaun decided to go look for a Christmas Tree. They gathered their axe, a sled, and a broom to brush the trees off so they can get a good look at them. When they finally reach a fine stand of trees, Shaun brushes off the first tree, and stands back with Paddy to look at it. "Well, Paddy, What do you think?" "Sorry, Shaun, this tree won't do. Let's try another one". They come upon another nice tree, Shaun brushes it off, and they both look at it. "How about this one, Paddy?" "Not quite, Shaun. Let's keep looking". This goes on until nightfall. Both Paddy and Shaun are cold, tired, and hungry. "Well, Paddy, what do we do now?" "Shaun, I think we should take home the next tree we find, whether it has lights on it or not..."
It's Christmas time and Paddy and Shaun decided to go look...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- There was this Eskimo girl who spent the night...
- How do Catholics separate the men from the boys?
- What's the object of a Jewish football game?
- Two bags
- How do they do it?
- Cock fights
- If they divorce...
- What do you get when you cross an Arab with a Mexican?
- Jewish view on when life begins
- A Chinese man is making love to his wife...
- Весь список