It's Christmas time and Paddy and Shaun decided to go look...
It's Christmas time and Paddy and Shaun decided to go look for a Christmas Tree. They gathered their axe, a sled, and a broom to brush the trees off so they can get a good look at them. When they finally reach a fine stand of trees, Shaun brushes off the first tree, and stands back with Paddy to look at it. "Well, Paddy, What do you think?" "Sorry, Shaun, this tree won't do. Let's try another one". They come upon another nice tree, Shaun brushes it off, and they both look at it. "How about this one, Paddy?" "Not quite, Shaun. Let's keep looking". This goes on until nightfall. Both Paddy and Shaun are cold, tired, and hungry. "Well, Paddy, what do we do now?" "Shaun, I think we should take home the next tree we find, whether it has lights on it or not..."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- An older Jewish gentleman marries a younger lady...
- Did you hear about the Mexico City earthquake?
- Do you know why there aren't any ice cubes in Poland?
- Three people were standing on the Titanic...
- Why don't Jewish mothers drink?
- Why dont mexicans have checking accounts?
- What is the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
- A bus conversation
- A Jewish Mother
- Why do Jewish Women go for circumcised men?
- Весь список