It's Christmas time and Paddy and Shaun decided to go look...
It's Christmas time and Paddy and Shaun decided to go look for a Christmas Tree. They gathered their axe, a sled, and a broom to brush the trees off so they can get a good look at them. When they finally reach a fine stand of trees, Shaun brushes off the first tree, and stands back with Paddy to look at it. "Well, Paddy, What do you think?" "Sorry, Shaun, this tree won't do. Let's try another one". They come upon another nice tree, Shaun brushes it off, and they both look at it. "How about this one, Paddy?" "Not quite, Shaun. Let's keep looking". This goes on until nightfall. Both Paddy and Shaun are cold, tired, and hungry. "Well, Paddy, what do we do now?" "Shaun, I think we should take home the next tree we find, whether it has lights on it or not..."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Did you hear about the hillbilly...
- What do the Chinese call a 69?
- You know what that little red dot means in the middle...
- How did they know that Jesus was Jewish?
- The only good thing to ever come out of Oklahoma
- What do Arabs do on saturday night?
- Who are Sven War, Ollie Famine, Piter Pestilence, and Jergi Death?
- How do you sink a Polish submarine?
- Did you hear about the Irishman who went duck hunting?
- Did you hear about the spanish fireman...
- Весь список