It's Christmas time and Paddy and Shaun decided to go look...
It's Christmas time and Paddy and Shaun decided to go look for a Christmas Tree. They gathered their axe, a sled, and a broom to brush the trees off so they can get a good look at them. When they finally reach a fine stand of trees, Shaun brushes off the first tree, and stands back with Paddy to look at it. "Well, Paddy, What do you think?" "Sorry, Shaun, this tree won't do. Let's try another one". They come upon another nice tree, Shaun brushes it off, and they both look at it. "How about this one, Paddy?" "Not quite, Shaun. Let's keep looking". This goes on until nightfall. Both Paddy and Shaun are cold, tired, and hungry. "Well, Paddy, what do we do now?" "Shaun, I think we should take home the next tree we find, whether it has lights on it or not..."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Where do you find 60 million french jokes?
- Why cant black women become nuns?
- The power of the press
- What is the difference between a Jewish Mother and a Rottweiler?
- Two Irishmen are sitting in a bar...
- Two zebras are talking and one asks the other...
- Why does the University of Tennesse football...
- What do the Chinese call a 69?
- Poor Rabbi!
- A gruesome discovery
- Весь список