Two zebras are talking and one asks the other...
Two zebras are talking and one asks the other, "Am I black with white stripes or white with black stripes?" The other replies, "Well I don't know. You should pray to God about that and ask him." So that night he did and God replied, "You are what you are." The next day he said to the other zebra, "I still don't understand what I am because God just said, You are what you are." The second zebra responds, "You must be white with black stripes or else God would have said, Yo is what yo is."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How do Catholics separate the men from the boys?
- What's the one thing you can do to a Jewish...
- What is every Amish womans private fantasy?
- What do you call Toys R' Us in the hood?
- You know what that little red dot means in the middle...
- The Rabbi
- What do Germans use for birth control?
- State of Arkansas Residency Application
- A Chinese man is making love to his wife...
- Fair business
- Весь список