Two zebras are talking and one asks the other...
Two zebras are talking and one asks the other, "Am I black with white stripes or white with black stripes?" The other replies, "Well I don't know. You should pray to God about that and ask him." So that night he did and God replied, "You are what you are." The next day he said to the other zebra, "I still don't understand what I am because God just said, You are what you are." The second zebra responds, "You must be white with black stripes or else God would have said, Yo is what yo is."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A historical example
- A bus stops and two Italian men get on...
- Why cant black women become nuns?
- Last Lunch
- How come nobody from Mexico is ever in the olympics?
- How does every ethnic joke start?
- The only good thing to ever come out of Oklahoma
- An old italian couple is walking around in the mall...
- An older Jewish gentleman marries a younger lady...
- English vs Ebonics
- Весь список