Two zebras are talking and one asks the other...
Two zebras are talking and one asks the other, "Am I black with white stripes or white with black stripes?" The other replies, "Well I don't know. You should pray to God about that and ask him." So that night he did and God replied, "You are what you are." The next day he said to the other zebra, "I still don't understand what I am because God just said, You are what you are." The second zebra responds, "You must be white with black stripes or else God would have said, Yo is what yo is."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How do we know the Indians were the first people in North America?
- Why Jewish women like Chinese food so much
- Tim Shandy stepped into the Warm Spoon, a popular Galway tavern...
- What do you call a 300 pound woman in Minnesota?
- What is the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral?
- How do Redneck mothers know when their daughters are having their period?
- What's the difference between an Italian mother and a Jewish mother?
- Cold Hands
- A young lady asked the Scotsman what he wore under his kilt...
- A historical example
- Весь список