Just in case
"Mr. Chilton," the analyst said, "I think this will be your last visit."
"Does that mean I'm cured?" he asked.
"For all practical purposes, yes," she said. "I think we can safely say that your kleptomania is now under control. You haven't stolen anything in two years, and you seem to know where the kleptomania came from."
"Well, that's terrific, Doctor. Before I go, I'd like to tell you something. Although our relationship is strictly professional, it's been one of the most rewarding of my life. I wish I could do something to repay you for helping me."
"You've paid my fee," the doctor said. "That's the only responsibility you have."
"I know," Chilton said. "But isn't there some personal favor I could do for you?"
"Well," the doctor said, "I'll tell you what. If you ever suffer a relapse, my son could use a nice portable color television."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A psychiatrist met a friend and exclaimed...
- Doctor's compliment
- This male prostitute contracted syphilis...
- MY TWO DELICATE OPERATIONS
- There was this man in a mental hospital...
- Fred Dingaling
- Why do doctors slap babies when they are born?
- A beautiful, voluptuous woman went to a gynecologist...
- A woman had some problems, so she went to her doctor...
- A very homely young woman made an appointment with a psychiatrist...
- Весь список