Just in case
"Mr. Chilton," the analyst said, "I think this will be your last visit."
"Does that mean I'm cured?" he asked.
"For all practical purposes, yes," she said. "I think we can safely say that your kleptomania is now under control. You haven't stolen anything in two years, and you seem to know where the kleptomania came from."
"Well, that's terrific, Doctor. Before I go, I'd like to tell you something. Although our relationship is strictly professional, it's been one of the most rewarding of my life. I wish I could do something to repay you for helping me."
"You've paid my fee," the doctor said. "That's the only responsibility you have."
"I know," Chilton said. "But isn't there some personal favor I could do for you?"
"Well," the doctor said, "I'll tell you what. If you ever suffer a relapse, my son could use a nice portable color television."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The doctor to the patient
- The doctor looked at the woman who had come to him...
- This guy walks into a psychiatrist's office with a...
- After years with a psychiatrist, a man who thought...
- A beautiful, voluptuous woman went to a gynecologist...
- Psychiatrist: What is wrong with your brother?
- A man walks into a doctor's office with a...
- John and David were both patients in a Mental hospital...
- How does Herpes leave the hospital?
- A large difference
- Весь список