Just in case
"Mr. Chilton," the analyst said, "I think this will be your last visit."
"Does that mean I'm cured?" he asked.
"For all practical purposes, yes," she said. "I think we can safely say that your kleptomania is now under control. You haven't stolen anything in two years, and you seem to know where the kleptomania came from."
"Well, that's terrific, Doctor. Before I go, I'd like to tell you something. Although our relationship is strictly professional, it's been one of the most rewarding of my life. I wish I could do something to repay you for helping me."
"You've paid my fee," the doctor said. "That's the only responsibility you have."
"I know," Chilton said. "But isn't there some personal favor I could do for you?"
"Well," the doctor said, "I'll tell you what. If you ever suffer a relapse, my son could use a nice portable color television."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Does pregnancy cause hemorrhoids?
- A woman had some problems, so she went to her doctor...
- Good news
- During her annual checkup, the well-constructed miss...
- A man goes into the doctor's office feeling really bad...
- At a dentist's
- One doc operated on a person for a hernia...
- A definition of psychiatrist
- Herman the hypochondriac began sobbing before a doctor...
- A woman goes to a psychiatrist and says...
- Весь список