Mr. Jones had hired a new secretary...
Mr. Jones had hired a new secretary. She was young, sweet and very polite. While taking dictation one morning, she noticed that his fly was open. Upon leaving the room she said, "Mr. Jones, your barracks door is open." He was puzzled by her remark, but later that day he noticed that his zipper was open. So, he decided to have a little fun with his secretary and called her back into his office. "By the way Miss Smith," he said, "When you noticed my barracks door open this morning, did you also notice a soldier standing at attention ?" "Why no sir," she replied, "All I saw was a little disabled veteran sitting on two duffel bags."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Things That Sound Dirty At The Office But Are Not
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard IX
- Wrong floor
- Some of the most tactful people on Earth are English...
- Bank Teller
- Three envelopes
- The external organs of a body were fighting over who should be boss...
- Understanding Your Paycheck
- The pretty secretary came in late for work the third day...
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard IV
- Весь список