Mr. Schwatrz goes to meet his new son-in-law to be...
Mr. Schwatrz goes to meet his new son-in-law to be, Sol. He says to Sol (who is very religious), "So nu, tell me Sol, my boy, what do you do? "I study the Torah," he replies. "But Sol, you are going to marry my daughter, how are going to feed and house her?" "No problem," says Sol, "I study Torah and it says God will provide." "But you will have children, how will you educate them?" asks Mr. Schwartz. "No problem," says Sol, "I study Torah and it says God will provide." Mr. Shwartz goes home and Mrs. Shwartz, his wife, anxiously asks what Sol is like. "Well," says Mr. Shwartz, "he's a lovely boy, I only just met him and he already thinks I'm God."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What is the definition of a Jewish nyphomaniac?
- What do Arabs do on saturday night?
- How come nobody from Mexico is ever in the olympics?
- What do you get when you cross a matzo ball with LSD?
- What do you call 500 Natives running on the race track?
- Two zebras are talking and one asks the other...
- What's the difference between an Italian mother and a Jewish mother?
- Ever hear of the redneck who thought...
- What do you call a Japanese drummer boy whose father has diarrhea?
- Two men and one woman
- Весь список