Mr. Schwatrz goes to meet his new son-in-law to be...
Mr. Schwatrz goes to meet his new son-in-law to be, Sol. He says to Sol (who is very religious), "So nu, tell me Sol, my boy, what do you do? "I study the Torah," he replies. "But Sol, you are going to marry my daughter, how are going to feed and house her?" "No problem," says Sol, "I study Torah and it says God will provide." "But you will have children, how will you educate them?" asks Mr. Schwartz. "No problem," says Sol, "I study Torah and it says God will provide." Mr. Shwartz goes home and Mrs. Shwartz, his wife, anxiously asks what Sol is like. "Well," says Mr. Shwartz, "he's a lovely boy, I only just met him and he already thinks I'm God."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What do you call Toys R' Us in the hood?
- A cattleman from West Texas died...
- That Scottish couple finally worked out a solution...
- ...And I will do anything for love.
- All the same
- What do a hurricane, a tornado, and a...
- Looking for a monkey wrench
- English vs Ebonics
- How does a Russian commit suicide?
- How do Catholics separate the men from the boys?
- Весь список