This guy is walking through Chinatown and sees a building...
This guy is walking through Chinatown and sees a building with a sign "Hans Olaffsen's Laundry." "Hans Olaffsen?", he thinks. "How in the world does that fit in here?"
So, he walks into the shop and sees an old Chinese gentleman sitting in the corner. The visitor asks, "How in the world did this place get a name like Hans Olaffsen's Laundry?"
The old man answers "Is name of owner."
The visitor asks "Well, who is the owner?"
"I am he," answers the old man.
"You? How did you ever get a name like Hans Olaffsen?"
The old man replies, "Many years ago when I come to this country, I was standing in line at Documentation Center. Man in front of me was big blonde Swede. Lady look at him and go, "What your name?" He say, " Hans Olaffsen." She look at me say, "What your name?" I say, "Sam Ting."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What's the one thing you can do to a Jewish...
- What is the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
- One day there was an indian chief who was constipated...
- How do a jewish couple have oral sex?
- How do you tell if an Arkansas girl is old enough to marry?
- A historical example
- Why Jewish women like Chinese food so much
- Isaac and Hymie were two tired Brooklyn businessmen who...
- How come Mexico never has a good Olympic team?
- What do you call Toys R' Us in the hood?
- Весь список