A Jewish Mother
Hi Mom. Can I leave the kids with you tonight?
You're going out?
With a friend.
I don't know why you left your husband. He is such a good man.
I didn't leave him. He left me!
You let him leave you, and now you go out with anybodies and nobodies.
I do not go out with anybody. Can I bring over the kids?
I never left you to go out with anybody except your father.
There are lots of things that you did and I don't.
What are you hinting at?
Nothing. I just want to know if I can bring the kids over tonight.
You're going to stay the night with him? What will your husband say if he finds out?
My EX husband. I don't think he would be bothered. From the day he left me, he probably never slept alone!
So you're going to sleep over at this loser's place?
He's not a loser.
A man who goes out with a divorced woman with children is a loser and a parasite.
I don't want to argue. Should I bring over the kids or not?
Poor children with such a mother.
Such as what?
With no stability. No wonder your husband left you.
Don't scream at me. You probably scream at this loser too!
Now you're worried about the loser?
Ah, so you see he's a loser. I spotted him immediately.
Wait! Don't hang up! When are you bringing them over?
I'm not bringing them over! I'm not going out!
If you never go out, how do you expect to meet anyone?
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A whole gaggle of Jewish ladies at a party...
- A Jewish man has just won the lottery and invites...
- Why did OJ Simpson want to move to West Virginia?
- What's long and hard that a Greek bride gets...
- One day there was an indian chief who was constipated...
- Language Trends of the Future
- The South Takes a Cue from Oakland
- A young black boy goes into the kitchen where his mother is baking...
- There were these three blokes sitting on the high cliffs...
- The power of the press
- Весь список