A lumberjack new to the job had trouble meeting his quota. He worked as hard as he could, but still he could only chop down two or three trees in a day.His supervisor noticed this, and asked what was wrong. Maybe his chainsaw was broken. The supervisor turned it on, but it was working fine.
The lumberjack looked incredibly startled and asked, "What's that noise?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard X
- It had taken him several months, but the executive vice president...
- A small analogy
- The most painful part
- A man comes home with his little daughter, whom he has...
- Fresh out of business school, the young man answered a want ad...
- God Meets Bureaucracy
- Returning from her vacation...
- Not so fast!
- Весь список