Rabbi's anniversary present
A Jewish congregation in New York honors its Rabbi for 25 years of service by sending him to Hawaii for a week, all expenses paid.
When he walks into his hotel room, there's a beautiful girl, nude, lying on the bed. She says, "Hi, Rabbi, I'm a little something extra that the president of the board arranged for you."
The Rabbi is incensed. He picks up the phone, calls the President of the Temple Board and says, "Greenberg, what were you thinking? Where's your respect? I am the moral leader of our community! I am very angry with you and you have not heard the end of this."
The girl gets up and starts to get dressed. The Rabbi turns to her and says, "Where are you going? I'm not angry with you."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Do you know why there aren't any ice cubes in Poland?
- How do Jewish people celebrate Christmas?
- Two Irish lads had been out shacking up with their...
- What's the difference between American and Serbian pilots?
- Business is business
- With a puzzled look on his face...
- An unfortunate situation
- How many Serbs does in take to change a Lighbulb?
- Paddy Murphy had just returned to Ireland from a holiday...
- How did you do that??
- Весь список