Rabbi's anniversary present
A Jewish congregation in New York honors its Rabbi for 25 years of service by sending him to Hawaii for a week, all expenses paid.
When he walks into his hotel room, there's a beautiful girl, nude, lying on the bed. She says, "Hi, Rabbi, I'm a little something extra that the president of the board arranged for you."
The Rabbi is incensed. He picks up the phone, calls the President of the Temple Board and says, "Greenberg, what were you thinking? Where's your respect? I am the moral leader of our community! I am very angry with you and you have not heard the end of this."
The girl gets up and starts to get dressed. The Rabbi turns to her and says, "Where are you going? I'm not angry with you."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- State of Arkansas Residency Application
- A cattleman from West Texas died...
- The first Jewish woman President is elected...
- Isaac and Hymie were two tired Brooklyn businessmen who...
- Why did the mexicans fight so hard for the alamo?
- Irish math
- Have you heard about the latest Polish parachute?
- The Rabbi
- Southerners are not that stupid
- A young Indian boy came back to the reservation...
- Весь список