Rabbi's anniversary present
A Jewish congregation in New York honors its Rabbi for 25 years of service by sending him to Hawaii for a week, all expenses paid.
When he walks into his hotel room, there's a beautiful girl, nude, lying on the bed. She says, "Hi, Rabbi, I'm a little something extra that the president of the board arranged for you."
The Rabbi is incensed. He picks up the phone, calls the President of the Temple Board and says, "Greenberg, what were you thinking? Where's your respect? I am the moral leader of our community! I am very angry with you and you have not heard the end of this."
The girl gets up and starts to get dressed. The Rabbi turns to her and says, "Where are you going? I'm not angry with you."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How many Poles does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- What is the last thing you usually hear before...
- Today we are niggers
- A present for the anniversary
- A Texas game warden came upon a coyote caught in a trap...
- Did you hear about the Polish Navy tragic accident?
- What do you call Toys R' Us in the hood?
- Why wasn't Jesus born in West Virginia?
- A young lady asked the Scotsman what he wore under his kilt...
- A Chinese man is making love to his wife...
- Весь список