A Russian, an Italian and an Irishman got out of work...
A Russian, an Italian and an Irishman got out of work and were deciding where to go for a drink. The Irishman said "Let's all go to O'Learys. With every third round, the bartender will give each of us a free Guiness." The Italian said "That sounds good, but if we go to Baldini's with every third round they bring a free bottle of wine to the table." The Russian said "That sounds fine but if we go to Gouvstof's we drink for free all night and then go out into the parking lot and get laid." "That sounds to good to be true!" the Irishman exclaimed. "Have you actually been there?" "No," the Russian replied, "but my wife goes there all the time."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why did the Jews wander in the desert for forty years?
- What did the redneck get on his I.Q. test?
- A cattleman from West Texas died...
- How do we know that the Toothbrush was invented in West Virginia?
- Today we are niggers
- What do Arabs do on saturday night?
- Sex on Sabbath
- An old italian couple is walking around in the mall...
- Arkansas Mother Writes Her Son
- Did you hear about the Polish Navy tragic accident?
- Весь список