A Russian, an Italian and an Irishman got out of work...
A Russian, an Italian and an Irishman got out of work and were deciding where to go for a drink. The Irishman said "Let's all go to O'Learys. With every third round, the bartender will give each of us a free Guiness." The Italian said "That sounds good, but if we go to Baldini's with every third round they bring a free bottle of wine to the table." The Russian said "That sounds fine but if we go to Gouvstof's we drink for free all night and then go out into the parking lot and get laid." "That sounds to good to be true!" the Irishman exclaimed. "Have you actually been there?" "No," the Russian replied, "but my wife goes there all the time."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A man calls his mother in Florida....
- Because his son wasn't the brightest kid in the world...
- What did Arafat say to Clinton?
- Why cannot you circumcise Iranians?
- Greatest way to learn English
- What do you get when you cross an Iraqi and a dog?
- How do you sink a Polish submarine?
- What do you call a Japanese drummer boy whose father has diarrhea?
- Three people were standing on the Titanic...
- How come nobody from Mexico is ever in the olympics?
- Весь список