Two Irishmen are sitting in a bar...
Two Irishmen are sitting in a bar. Mick's looking particularly sad and Patrick asks him what the matter is. mick says, "well, I knew that my grandfather had died in the war, but I've just found out that he actually died in the auschwitz concentration camp." Patrick says, "that's terrible, did he go to the gas chamber?" and Mick replies, "no, he fell out of the machine gun tower."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Who are Sven War, Ollie Famine, Piter Pestilence, and Jergi Death?
- What do you call a gay Indian?
- Did you hear about the hillbilly...
- Why do Southern guys go to family reunions?
- What do you call a Japanese drummer boy whose father has diarrhea?
- What do you get when you cross an Iraqi and a dog?
- How come nobody from Mexico is ever in the olympics?
- What is the difference between a jew and a canoe?
- Why does Mike Tyson cry during sex?
- What did the Jewish paedophile say to the little...
- Весь список