Rejection Letter Reject
Ever wonder what to do when those rejection letters start piling up? Well here's a suggestion:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - Cut Here - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dear Mr. Kennelly:
Thank you for your letter of April 17. After careful consideration I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment with your firm. This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates it is impossible for me to accept all refusals.
Despite Acme Inc.'s outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet with my needs at this time. Therefore, I will initiate employment with your firm immediately following graduation. I look forward to seeing you then.
Best of luck in rejecting future candidates.
[Your name here]
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- God Meets Bureaucracy
- A man comes home with his little daughter, whom he has...
- The pretty secretary came in late for work the third day...
- How many managers does it take to change a light bulb?
- The organization is like a tree full of monkeys...
- When the formal private briefing of the attractive new teacher...
- Two executives working in the garment center are having lunch together...
- Fresh out of business school, the young man answered a want ad...
- Things That Sound Dirty At The Office But Are Not
- Весь список