Rejection Letter Reject
Ever wonder what to do when those rejection letters start piling up? Well here's a suggestion:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - Cut Here - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dear Mr. Kennelly:
Thank you for your letter of April 17. After careful consideration I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment with your firm. This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates it is impossible for me to accept all refusals.
Despite Acme Inc.'s outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet with my needs at this time. Therefore, I will initiate employment with your firm immediately following graduation. I look forward to seeing you then.
Best of luck in rejecting future candidates.
[Your name here]
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Mrs. Jones is having her house painted...
- After working together for a while...
- Some professions
- Three guys go into a bar, one in a wheelchair, one...
- The boss called one of his employees into the office...
- God Meets Bureaucracy
- Why you should learn to use algebra . . .
- Did you hear about the welfare doll?
- As the end of the day drew near...
- Humor on the job
- Весь список