Two Jewish businessmen meet in the street...
Two Jewish businessmen meet in the street. "Oy, Abraham, I'm sorry to hear about that fire at your warehouse". "Ssh!" hisses the other, "It's not till next week".
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Two bags
- Southerners are not that stupid
- Fair business
- What is long, black, and smelly?
- State of Kentucky 12th Grade Reading Test
- It's Christmas time and Paddy and Shaun decided to go look...
- What is the difference between a Jewish Mother and a Rottweiler?
- What is the title of the new Vietnamamese cookbook?
- If a couple from Tennessee get a legal divorce...
- A Jewish father has two kids who want to sell lemonade...
- Весь список