Tim Shandy stepped into the Warm Spoon, a popular Galway tavern. To Mike Callahan, the barkeep, Shandy said "Mike, I'll be havin' three whiskeys." Callahan set up three glasses and began to pour. "Now, Timothy, it's not the usual thing for you to ask for three whiskeys. It's celebratin', you are. "Ahh, ye know me too well, Micheal, ye do. Truth, and I'm celebrating me first blow job." Callahan smiled benevolently and set a fourth glass on the bar. "Now, that's special," he said. "For an old customer like y'rself, here's a fourth on the house, so I may be sharin' your celebration with you." Shandy shook his head, and replied "'Tis verra kind of ye, Micheal, but I'm thinkin' if three won't get rid of the taste, four won't either."
Tim Shandy stepped into the Warm Spoon, a popular Galway tavern...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What is New Jersey state bird?
- An older Jewish gentleman marries a younger lady...
- How do Jewish people celebrate Christmas?
- Did you hear about the fire in the rednecks library?
- Did you hear about the Irishman who went duck hunting?
- There were these three blokes sitting on the high cliffs...
- How do they do it?
- Why don't Jewish mothers drink?
- An old Jewish man is talking long-distance to California...
- Jewish view on when life begins
- Весь список