Tim Shandy stepped into the Warm Spoon, a popular Galway tavern...
Tim Shandy stepped into the Warm Spoon, a popular Galway tavern. To Mike Callahan, the barkeep, Shandy said "Mike, I'll be havin' three whiskeys." Callahan set up three glasses and began to pour. "Now, Timothy, it's not the usual thing for you to ask for three whiskeys. It's celebratin', you are. "Ahh, ye know me too well, Micheal, ye do. Truth, and I'm celebrating me first blow job." Callahan smiled benevolently and set a fourth glass on the bar. "Now, that's special," he said. "For an old customer like y'rself, here's a fourth on the house, so I may be sharin' your celebration with you." Shandy shook his head, and replied "'Tis verra kind of ye, Micheal, but I'm thinkin' if three won't get rid of the taste, four won't either."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A bus conversation
- Last Lunch
- The three survivors of the shipwreck...
- What is the title of the new Vietnamamese cookbook?
- Three Chinese daughters
- What's the difference between an Italian mother and a Jewish mother?
- Did you hear about the hillbilly...
- Today we are niggers
- The only good thing to ever come out of Oklahoma
- Весь список