The Italian colonel had his brigade arrayed in full parade...
The Italian colonel had his brigade arrayed in full parade dress, proudly ready for inspection by the general. That worthy warrior strolled back and forth before the troops, and sniffed and stopped abruptly. "Colonel!" he spat out. "Yes, general!" the colonel quavered. "Your troops, your troops," stormed the general. "They look very nice, they stand very nice, but they stink, man, they stink! Can't you get them to change their underwear?" He strode away furiously. The colonel sniffed for himself. "The general, yes, he's right. Now, Luigi change with Guiseppi, Carlo change with Giovanni..."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Who are Sven War, Ollie Famine, Piter Pestilence, and Jergi Death?
- It was obvious
- Did you hear about the Polish Navy tragic accident?
- Why did Santa Anna bring only 4000 troops to the Alamo?
- Two Scotsmen met 25 years after their last get-together...
- Three Chinese daughters
- A man walks into a Chinese restaurant but is told...
- A reason for divorce
- How do we know that the Toothbrush was invented in West Virginia?
- How do Jewish people celebrate Christmas?
- Весь список