Two Texan are sitting in a small town bar...
Two Texan are sitting in a small town bar, where one bragged to the other: "You know, I had me every woman in this town, except my mother and my sister."
"Well," his buddy replied, "between you and me we got 'em all."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Who are Sven War, Ollie Famine, Piter Pestilence, and Jergi Death?
- Business is business
- St Peter is standing at the pearly gates one day...
- Why don't Jewish mothers drink?
- Last Lunch
- What would you call an Amish guy with his arm up a horse's ass?
- Jewish medicine
- What do you call a gay Indian?
- Paddy Murphy had just returned to Ireland from a holiday...
- If a couple from Tennessee get a legal divorce...
- Весь список