A present for the anniversary
A middle-aged Jewish guy is out to dinner with his wife to celebrate her fortieth birthday. He says, "So what would you like, Julie? A Jaguar? A sable coat? A diamond necklace?" She says, "Bernie, I want a divorce." He says, "I wasn't planning on spending that much."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why cannot you circumcise Iranians?
- How do you sink a Polish submarine?
- With a puzzled look on his face...
- Moshe Rabbinowitz decides to join the country club...
- Majority rules
- For many years, the border between Poland and Russia...
- What does a Jewish American Princess make for dinner?
- Why wasn't Jesus born in West Virginia?
- How is Christmas celebrated in a Jewish home?
- Paddy Murphy had just returned to Ireland from a holiday...
- Весь список