A present for the anniversary
A middle-aged Jewish guy is out to dinner with his wife to celebrate her fortieth birthday. He says, "So what would you like, Julie? A Jaguar? A sable coat? A diamond necklace?" She says, "Bernie, I want a divorce." He says, "I wasn't planning on spending that much."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- An Irishman, Englishman and Scotchman sitting...
- How come Mexico never has a good Olympic team?
- Giuseppi walks into work, and he says...
- What's the difference between an Italian mother and a Jewish mother?
- What did the German clockmaker say to the clock...
- A boy comes home from school and tells his mother...
- What is long, black, and smelly?
- Business is business
- Useful Phrases to Know When Travelling in the Middle East
- Two men and one woman
- Весь список