A present for the anniversary
A middle-aged Jewish guy is out to dinner with his wife to celebrate her fortieth birthday. He says, "So what would you like, Julie? A Jaguar? A sable coat? A diamond necklace?" She says, "Bernie, I want a divorce." He says, "I wasn't planning on spending that much."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- If you take an Oriental person and spin him...
- What is the difference between a Jewish Mother and a Rottweiler?
- Typical jewish mother
- There were these three blokes sitting on the high cliffs...
- How do we know that the Toothbrush was invented in West Virginia?
- An unfortunate situation
- An effective contraceptive
- Did you hear about the Mexico City earthquake?
- A gruesome discovery
- How many Poles does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- Весь список