There were two cows in a paddock...
There were two cows in a paddock, enjoying the sun and eating some grass. The first cow said "Moo." And the second cow said "That's funny, I was just about to say that."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?
- What do you call a dog with no back legs and balls of steel?
- Footless Parrot
- Two eagles are soaring along when suddenly...
- A Second Opinion
- What do you call a woodpecker without a beak?
- What's green and has wheels?
- A dog walks into a butcher shop...
- What's the biggest drawback in the jungle?
- An Eagle is circling at about 5,000 ft...
- Весь список