Mr. Goldfarb was walking down the street. In each arm he carried a bag. He ran into Mr. Klein. Mr. Klein asked, "What are those bags for?" "I'm collecting for Israel", said Mr. Goldfarb. "You need two bags?", asked Mr. Klein. "I've got a system, said Mr. Goldfarb. It's fantastic. I go into the men's room. I pull out a knife and hold it up. Then I say, 'Give for Israel or get a circumcision.' It works. I have forty thousand dollars in this bag. "What do you have in the other bag?", inquired Mr. Klein. "Oh, well, not everybody gives."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What is the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral?
- A Canadian, a Scotsman, and an Australian...
- A town in Poland had only one cow...
- Paddy Murphy had just returned to Ireland from a holiday...
- What is a Jewish American Princesses idea of kinky sex?
- What do you call Toys R' Us in the hood?
- How does a Russian commit suicide?
- Business is business
- Have you heard about the latest Polish parachute?
- Two Irishmen are sitting in a bar...
- Весь список