A historical example
A young boy had just gotten his driving permit. He asked his father, who was a rabbi, if they could discuss his use of the family car. His father took him into his study and said, "I'll make a deal with you. You bring your grades up, study your Talmud a little, get your hair cut and then we'll talk about it." After about a month, the boy came back and again asked his father if they could discuss his use of the car. They again went into the father's study where the father said - "Son, I've been very proud of you. You have brought your grades up, you've studied the Talmud diligently, but you didn't get your hair cut." The young man waited a moment and then replied, "You know Dad, I've been thinking about that. You know Samson had long hair, Moses had long hair, Noah had long hair, and even Jesus had long hair." The rabbi said, "Yes, and everywhere they went, they walked.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What is the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
- Did you hear about the Polish Navy tragic accident?
- Why cant black women become nuns?
- What did the Jewish paedophile say to the little...
- Why dont mexicans have barbeques?
- A bus conversation
- How do you circumcise a hillbilly?
- How do Catholics separate the men from the boys?
- English vs Ebonics
- A Jewish couple, are sitting together on an airplane flying...
- Весь список