Two friends, an Italian boy and a Jewish boy...
Two friends, an Italian boy and a Jewish boy, come of age at the same time. The Italian boy's father presents him with a new pistol. On the other side of town, at his bar Mitzvah, the Jewish boy receives a beautiful gold watch. The next day at school, the two boys are showing each other what they got. They each liked what the other one got, so, they traded. That night, when the Italian boy is at home, his father sees him looking at the watch. "Where did you getta thatta watch?" asks the man. The boy explains that he and Sammy had traded. The father blows his top. "Whatta you? Stupidda boy? Whatsa matta you!" "Somma day, you maybe gonna getta married. Then maybe somma day you gonna comma home and finda you wife inna bed with another man. Whatta you gonna do then? Looka atta you watch and say, `How longa you gonna be?'"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Do you know why there aren't any ice cubes in Poland?
- Majority rules
- What do you get when you cross an Iraqi and a dog?
- A Canadian, a Scotsman, and an Australian...
- The South Takes a Cue from Oakland
- A Jewish couple, are sitting together on an airplane flying...
- A black guy walks into a tavern with a parrot...
- A historical example
- Today we are niggers
- What would you call an Amish guy with his arm up a horse's ass?
- Весь список