Two friends, an Italian boy and a Jewish boy...
Two friends, an Italian boy and a Jewish boy, come of age at the same time. The Italian boy's father presents him with a new pistol. On the other side of town, at his bar Mitzvah, the Jewish boy receives a beautiful gold watch. The next day at school, the two boys are showing each other what they got. They each liked what the other one got, so, they traded. That night, when the Italian boy is at home, his father sees him looking at the watch. "Where did you getta thatta watch?" asks the man. The boy explains that he and Sammy had traded. The father blows his top. "Whatta you? Stupidda boy? Whatsa matta you!" "Somma day, you maybe gonna getta married. Then maybe somma day you gonna comma home and finda you wife inna bed with another man. Whatta you gonna do then? Looka atta you watch and say, `How longa you gonna be?'"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How does every ethnic joke start?
- If a couple from Tennessee get a legal divorce...
- With a puzzled look on his face...
- Why do Scottsmen wear kilts?
- What do you call a 300 pound woman in Minnesota?
- Language Trends of the Future
- An effective contraceptive
- Why cant black women become nuns?
- What do the Chinese call a 69?
- The power of the press
- Весь список