The right way to ask a question
A Jewish guy in a London hotel calls the operator and asks, in broken English with a heavy Lithuanian-Yiddish accent, for number 266418. A short time later, someone knocks, and when he opens the door he sees 2 beautiful and sexy girls who asked him:
Have you ordered 2 shikses for one night?
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What do you get when you cross an Arab with a Mexican?
- What is the difference between a jew and a canoe?
- Two Irishmen are sitting in a bar...
- Jewish mothers
- Language Trends of the Future
- Irish math
- Sex on Sabbath
- A journalist assigned to the Jerusalem bureau...
- A man was driving through West Virginia...
- Did you hear about the spanish fireman...
- Весь список