The right way to ask a question
A Jewish guy in a London hotel calls the operator and asks, in broken English with a heavy Lithuanian-Yiddish accent, for number 266418. A short time later, someone knocks, and when he opens the door he sees 2 beautiful and sexy girls who asked him:
Have you ordered 2 shikses for one night?
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Business is business
- How is Christmas celebrated in a Jewish home?
- Christmas and Hanukkah Merger
- One day there was an indian chief who was constipated...
- Two Irishmen are sitting in a bar...
- What is the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
- A man was driving through West Virginia...
- What is New Jersey state bird?
- Why do Southern guys go to family reunions?
- A man walks into a Chinese restaurant but is told...
- Весь список