A Jewish man has just won the lottery and invites...
A Jewish man has just won the lottery and invites his family to a dinner. He then stands up to thank everyone.
"First I must thank my beautiful wife for her help and support, then I want to thank my children, and the lottery commission."
"Then I would like to thank Adolf Hitler". Suddenly everyone was silent as he showed some numbers tatooed on his forearm and said, "For the winning numbers".
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The Italian colonel had his brigade arrayed in full parade...
- Why does the University of Tennesse football...
- What did the mongoloid say to his dog?
- How do you know Monica Lewinsky is Jewish?
- A gruesome discovery
- Why don't Jewish mothers drink?
- Two men and one woman
- What's the object of a Jewish football game?
- Why were there only 49 contestants at the Miss Ebonics USA pageant?
- Because his son wasn't the brightest kid in the world...
- Весь список