A Jewish man has just won the lottery and invites...
A Jewish man has just won the lottery and invites his family to a dinner. He then stands up to thank everyone.
"First I must thank my beautiful wife for her help and support, then I want to thank my children, and the lottery commission."
"Then I would like to thank Adolf Hitler". Suddenly everyone was silent as he showed some numbers tatooed on his forearm and said, "For the winning numbers".
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Did you hear about the New 3 Million Dollar Alabama State Lottery?
- A brief declaration
- What do you call a 300 pound woman in Minnesota?
- What do West Virginians call a pretty woman?
- A young Indian boy came back to the reservation...
- Giuseppi walks into work, and he says...
- Jewish medicine
- Detective report
- What did the mongoloid say to his dog?
- Why Jewish women like Chinese food so much
- Весь список