For many years, the border between Poland and Russia...
For many years, the border between Poland and Russia was volatile. Due to a political shift, a farmer found that he was no longer a Russian, but had become a Pole. Thrilled, he told his
wife, "Thank God ! No more of those freezing Russian winters."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Another ethnic joke
- How do we know the Indians were the first people in North America?
- The power of the press
- What would you call an Amish guy with his arm up a horse's ass?
- An ancient Irishman
- What happens when a Jew with an erection walks into a wall?
- I got a great Polish joke
- There were these three blokes sitting on the high cliffs...
- What is long, black, and smelly?
- What goes: Clip Clop Clip Clop...
- Весь список