For many years, the border between Poland and Russia...
For many years, the border between Poland and Russia was volatile. Due to a political shift, a farmer found that he was no longer a Russian, but had become a Pole. Thrilled, he told his
wife, "Thank God ! No more of those freezing Russian winters."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- An older Jewish gentleman marries a younger lady...
- Mr. Greenberg was an illiterate immigrant...
- Irish math
- What do you call Toys R' Us in the hood?
- Cock fights
- Why wasn't Jesus born in West Virginia?
- Why dont mexicans have checking accounts?
- Iraqi vs. American
- Why dont mexicans have barbeques?
- Why do New Zealanders have sex with sheep on the...
- Весь список