For many years, the border between Poland and Russia...
For many years, the border between Poland and Russia was volatile. Due to a political shift, a farmer found that he was no longer a Russian, but had become a Pole. Thrilled, he told his
wife, "Thank God ! No more of those freezing Russian winters."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What is every Amish womans private fantasy?
- What is the definition of a Jewish nyphomaniac?
- A historical example
- Where do you find 60 million french jokes?
- How do you sink a Polish submarine?
- A man walks into a Chinese restaurant but is told...
- Why do not Mexicans teach drivers Ed...
- How did they know that Jesus was Jewish?
- What's long and hard that a Greek bride gets...
- A Greek BBQ
- Весь список