Tim Kelly was walking therough a dim passageway...
Tim Kelly was walking therough a dim passageway when someone spoke to him. "Good evenin', Kelly," said the muffled figure. "Don't ye be knowin' your old friend Grogan any more?"
Kelly stared at Grogan, whose face was a patchwork of bandages and adhesive plaster. One arm was in a sling and he was leaning on a crutch.
"Saints!" cried Kelly. "Was ye hit by a train, Grogan, or did ye merely jump from the trestle?"
"It could've been both," said Grogan, "considerin' the feel of it. But the truth is, I was in bed with Murphy's wife when Murphy himself comes in with a murtherin' big shillelagh in his hand, and the inconsiderate creature beat the livin' bejazus outa me."
"He did indade," said Kelly. "But couldn't ye defend y'rself, Grogan? Hadn't ye nothin' in your own hand?"
"Only Mrs. Murphy's ass," said Grogan. "It's a beautiful thing in itself, but not worth a dom in a fight."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Iraqi vs. American
- There were these three blokes sitting on the high cliffs...
- Useful Phrases to Know When Travelling in the Middle East
- What did Arafat say to Clinton?
- The Rabbi
- How many Poles does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- Typical jewish mother
- Mr. Schwatrz goes to meet his new son-in-law to be...
- Christmas and Hanukkah Merger
- You might be a redneck if...
- Весь список