Tim Kelly was walking therough a dim passageway...
Tim Kelly was walking therough a dim passageway when someone spoke to him. "Good evenin', Kelly," said the muffled figure. "Don't ye be knowin' your old friend Grogan any more?"
Kelly stared at Grogan, whose face was a patchwork of bandages and adhesive plaster. One arm was in a sling and he was leaning on a crutch.
"Saints!" cried Kelly. "Was ye hit by a train, Grogan, or did ye merely jump from the trestle?"
"It could've been both," said Grogan, "considerin' the feel of it. But the truth is, I was in bed with Murphy's wife when Murphy himself comes in with a murtherin' big shillelagh in his hand, and the inconsiderate creature beat the livin' bejazus outa me."
"He did indade," said Kelly. "But couldn't ye defend y'rself, Grogan? Hadn't ye nothin' in your own hand?"
"Only Mrs. Murphy's ass," said Grogan. "It's a beautiful thing in itself, but not worth a dom in a fight."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Poor Rabbi!
- St Peter is standing at the pearly gates one day...
- What do you call a gay Indian?
- Sex on Sabbath
- What is the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral?
- Moshe Rabbinowitz decides to join the country club...
- Did you hear about the Polish Navy tragic accident?
- There were three Eskimos in Alaska...
- An old Jewish man is talking long-distance to California...
- Detective report
- Весь список