What to do
DRINKING SYMPTOM: Opposite wall covered with ceiling tiles and fluorescent light strip across it. FAULT: You have fallen over backward. ACTION: If your glass is full and no one is standing on your drinking arm, stay put. If not, get someone to help you get up; latch self to bar.
SYMPTOM: Everything has gone dim, mouth full of cigarette butts. FAULT: You have fallen forward. ACTION: See above.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What's the difference between a drunk and an alcoholic?
- An old drunk stumbles into a confessional...
- A drunk leaves a bar and decides to take a shortcut...
- An offense
- Three guys were talking one morning about how drunk they were...
- A real calamity
- A push
- What is a breathanalyzer?
- Lost all my luggage
- Весь список