What to do
DRINKING SYMPTOM: Opposite wall covered with ceiling tiles and fluorescent light strip across it. FAULT: You have fallen over backward. ACTION: If your glass is full and no one is standing on your drinking arm, stay put. If not, get someone to help you get up; latch self to bar.
SYMPTOM: Everything has gone dim, mouth full of cigarette butts. FAULT: You have fallen forward. ACTION: See above.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A push
- An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman were sitting in a bar,
- The modest man is in the hospital for a series of test...
- Things that are difficult to say when you are drunk
- The first time in the gay bar
- A drunk staggered into a cemetery and...
- Warning labels
- Drinking problem
- Not a foot
- Весь список