Where to send him?
A Jesuit, a Dominican and a Franciscan were walking along an old road, debating the greatness of their orders. Suddenly, an apparition of the Holy Family appeared in front of them, with Jesus in a manger and Mary and Joseph praying over him. The Franciscan fell on his face, over come with awe at the of sight God born in such poverty. The Dominican fell to his knees, Adoring the beautiful reflection of the Trinity and the Holy Family. The Jesuit walked up to Joseph, put his arm around his shoulder, and said, "So, where ya thinking of sending the kid for school?
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why wasn't Jesus born in America?
- What do you get when you cross Holy Water with castor oil?
- What is white and streaks across the sky?
- What language do the Vatican Police speak?
- GOD will save me
- What's the difference between a rabbi and a priest?
- The Pope was working on a crossword puzzle...
- Ought to be hung
- The Pope calls a meeting of all the cardinals...
- What is the biggest problem for an atheist?
- Весь список