A Jesuit, a Dominican and a Franciscan were walking along an old road, debating the greatness of their orders. Suddenly, an apparition of the Holy Family appeared in front of them, with Jesus in a manger and Mary and Joseph praying over him. The Franciscan fell on his face, over come with awe at the of sight God born in such poverty. The Dominican fell to his knees, Adoring the beautiful reflection of the Trinity and the Holy Family. The Jesuit walked up to Joseph, put his arm around his shoulder, and said, "So, where ya thinking of sending the kid for school?
Where to send him?
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The Naming of Jesus
- Did you hear about the dyslexic Satanist?
- TWO NUNS AND A BLIND MAN
- Whats black and white and red all over?
- What did the priest say to the nun when he screwed her?
- The only true religion
- The Pope took a philosophy professor...
- Divine Right
- When this guy heard that the Pope was coming to town...
- There was an old woman on a plane, sitting next to the Pope...
- Весь список