Where to send him?
A Jesuit, a Dominican and a Franciscan were walking along an old road, debating the greatness of their orders. Suddenly, an apparition of the Holy Family appeared in front of them, with Jesus in a manger and Mary and Joseph praying over him. The Franciscan fell on his face, over come with awe at the of sight God born in such poverty. The Dominican fell to his knees, Adoring the beautiful reflection of the Trinity and the Holy Family. The Jesuit walked up to Joseph, put his arm around his shoulder, and said, "So, where ya thinking of sending the kid for school?
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The absolved
- When this guy heard that the Pope was coming to town...
- What causes arthritis?
- What is white and streaks across the sky?
- Two nuns are riding a bike down a road...
- A priest and a rabbi operated a church and a synagogue...
- GOD will save me
- The Reverend
- What's the difference between a rabbi and a priest?
- A young minister, in the first days of his first parish...
- Весь список