Moses, Jesus and an old man are golfing. Moses steps up to the tee and hits the ball. It goes sailing over the fairway and lands in the water trap. Moses parts the water and chips the ball onto the green. Jesus steps up to the tee and hits the ball. It goes sailing over the fairway and lands in the water trap. Jesus just walks on the water and chips the ball onto the green. The old man steps up to the tee and hits the ball. It goes sailing over the fairway and heads for the water trap. But, just before it falls into the water, a fish jumps up and grabs the ball in its mouth.As the fish is falling back down into the water, an eagle swoops down and grabs the fish in its claws. The eagle flies over the green where a lightning bolt shoots from the sky and barely misses it. Startled, the eagle drops the fish. When the fish hits the ground, the ball pops out of its mouth and rolls into the hole for a hole-in-one. Jesus then turns to the old man and says, "Dad, if you don't stop fooling around, we won't bring you next time."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The minister of a small congregation was about to start his sermon...
- A man was leaving church one day...
- What is an atheists favorite Christmas movie?
- Visual joke
- What do you get when you cross Holy Water with castor oil?
- The Naming of Jesus
- Two nuns turn up at the fruit market and ask the veggie man...
- Camel Died
- What is the biggest problem for an atheist?
- A minister was asked by a politician...
- Весь список