The three survivors of the shipwreck...
The three survivors of the shipwreck were being driven mad by hunger.
The Irishman, an expert navigator, told the others that if they could row the lifeboat for three more days they could make landfall.
The Pole, the ship's doctor, said that they could not possibly last that long, that there was only one solution to the problem and that one of them would have to sacrifice themselves for the good of the others.
The Englishman, the captain, said that he quite understood and that he would volunteer as he should have gone down with the ship anyway.
After saying an emotional farewell to his crewmen, the captain jumped overboard and sank without trace.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How does a Russian commit suicide?
- Today we are niggers
- What's the national anthem of Puerto Rico?
- What do you get when you cross a matzo ball with LSD?
- Why do Southern guys go to family reunions?
- Rabbi's anniversary present
- What do West Virginians call a pretty woman?
- What do you call 500 Natives running on the race track?
- ...And I will do anything for love.
- Armando asks...
- Весь список