Помогите переделать предложения из прямой речи в косвенную
из прямой в косвенную
Shop assistant:Would you wait for five minutes ,please?
Customer: All right.
A shop assistant asked a customer politely to wait for five minutes. The customer agreed.
Mary said,'I went to London school with my sister'
Mary said that she went to London with her sister
Доброго времени суток. Препод совсем озверел, две ошибки и уже двойка. Помогите пожалуйста перевести предложения из прямой речи в косвенную.
Преобразуйте вопросы в косвенную речь
1. The child asked his father: "What is this you made off?"
2. The doctor said to his patient: "How are you feeling now?"
3. He asked his friend: "Can I get you something to drink?"
4. John asked Chris: "When are you leaving?"
5. Tom said: "Have you met pat before?"
Преобразуйте повелительные предложения в косвенную речь
1. "Sit down children", she told us.
2. "Hurry up", my friend told me.
3. "Leave your keys on the table, please", mother told him.
4. "Don't eat for several days", my doctor told me.
5. "Don't smoke in my room", she asked me.
Suddenly he heard a knock on the door,and he heard Lord Henry's voice outside."My dear boy,I must see you.Let me in at once".
"I'm sorry about it all,Dorian",said Lord Henry,as he entered."But you must not think too much about it".
"Do you mean about Sibyl Vane?"asked the boy."Yes,of course",answered Lord Henry,sitting down and slowly pulling off his yellow gloves."It is terrible,but you are not to blame.Tell me,did you go behind and see her after it was over?"
"I felt sure that you had.Did you have an argument?"
"I was cruel,Harry-terribly cruel.But it is all right now.I am not sorry for anything that has happened.It has taught me to know myself better".
"Oh,Dorian,I am so glad that you see it that way."
"I want to be good,Harry.I don't want my soul to be ugly.I am going to marry Sibyl Vane."
"Marry Sibyl Vane!"cried Lord Henry,standing up,and staring at him in surprise."But my dear Dorian-"Yes,Harry,I know what you are going to say.Something horrible about getting married.Don't say it!Sibyl will be my wife!"
"Your wife!Dorian!...Didn't you get my letter?I wrote to you this morning."
"Your letter?Oh,yes,I remember.I have not read it yet,Harry."
"You know nothing yet then?"
"What do you mean?"
Lord Henry walked across the room and sat down next to Dorian Gray.Taking both his hands in his own,he held them."Dorian,he said,"my letter was to tell you that Sibyl Vane is dead".Помогите пожалуйста срочно!!!!
# de Roo
Изменить прямые вопросы на косвенные:
1.Does your company provide training services?
2.What's the rate of exchange for Turkish liras?
3.How much does your equipment cost?
4.Do you offer delivery services?
Изменить косвенные вопросы на прямые:
1.Could you tell me if your bank provides banking services by telephone?
2.Can you tell me where the nearest supermarket is?
3.Can you tell me if you offer assembly services?
4.Could you tell me how much it costs to plan our office?
He asks:Can you come over for dinner tonight?
Упр. 308. Передайте следующие предложения в косвенной речи.
1. "Tom, go to bed," said his mother. 2. "I have never seen your toys," said Nellie to Pete, 3. "Give me your record-book, Nick," said the teacher. 4. Ann said to Lena: "Look at my nice kitten." 5. "We shall go to the zoo tomorrow," said our grandmother. 6. Mother said to Pete: "Don't forget to wash your hands." 7. Nick said to his mother: "I am *\ doing my homework." 8. "I have learnt a long poem," v said Mike to the teacher. 9. "Don't play in the street," said the man to the boys. 12. "I saw my friend at the stadium yesterday," said Johnny to his mother. 13."Will you play football with us?" said the boys to Peter.
передайте следующие предложения в косвенной речи:
1. John said to Nellie:"I went to Paris last year."
2. The chief asked: "Did you meet the delegation yesterday?"