1) He entered the Aviation institute last year
    2) My sister studies at the university
    3) The third-year students will have industrial training next summer

спасибо.

• Помогите задать вопрос к подлежащему для:
    You have many friends at school.

• Димон
    Who has many friends at school?

• здравствуйте помогите пожалуйста составить по 3 вопроса на кждую из этих тем (мед. обслуживание,) (пенсионеры )

• Всем привет.

• помогите пожалуйста составить вопрос(отрицания,общий,специальный)предложения 1.The olympic games have a very long history.2They began in 777 BC in greece.3 they included many different kinds of sports

• помогите пожалуйста составить вопрос(отрицания,общий,специальный ПО 3 ВОПРОСА НА КОЖДОЕ)предложения 1.The olympic games have a very long history.2They began in 777 BC in greece.3 they included many different kinds of sports

• Помогите пожалуйста!
    мне нужно задать общий вопрос к предложениям:
    we have translated this article.
    you may go there.
    Заранее благодарна!

• помогите составить отрицательные вопросы для этих предложений,"1)When you phoned,Iplaying a new computer game" 2) when the teacher came into the classroom Steven was making fun of Ann.
    вот для этих предложений общий вопрос 1)It was raining when he got up yesterday morning.2) He was telling his friends a frightening story when somebody knowcked at the door.
    а для этих альтернативный вопрос 1)I saw that Nancy wriiting a letter.2) While i was working in the garden, i found a kittel помогите плиз

• Лиса
    Have we translated this article?
    May you go there?