English practise with native speakers in Moscow

• Alex, please send me information too. I really need the practice of spoken English now and would be happy to join.
    e-mail: pslight@rambler.ru

• Alex, please send me information too. I really need the practice of spoken English now and would be happy to join.
    aanohina@gmaol.com will be wait! Thx in advance

• Курсы английского .

If anyone is interested in learning English,with a native speaker.Feel free to call +79268402820

• hello.Alex It’s really great that you give us an opportunity to practice English with native speakers. Could you send me full information about the club? I'm looking forward to receive your reply.

• Hello, Alex! It's not beyond any expectation but it's really amazing that there is the place in Moscow where people can practice their communicational skills in English.
    Would you be so kind to give me some more information on it?
    e-mail: konquerorr@gmail.com

• I offer lessons with native speaker. If anyone is interested can write on faisal2811@hotmail.com - i have 2 years experience in teaching russian students. And all my students are on high level now )

• But, sir, how come you make such blatant mistakes in your writing if you are an English teacher?

• Cambridge student with fluent English in Moscow. (guy, aged 18)

Send e-mail to: 3005390@mail.ru

Regards.

• we can help each other.......if u like..
    mail at,,,singh_kashyap@yahoo.com,,,,,skyp id kashyap.s
    icq id 622720963
    +91 9871033433
    мы можем помочь друг другу ....... тогда, когда и как ..
    почте,,, singh_kashyap@yahoo.com,,,,, skyp kashyap.s идентификатор
    ICQ 622720963 ID

• Hi, Alex
    I began to study English long ago but I couldn't speak english very well I mean I have no practise at all. I visited one speaking club two times but my result has not satisfied me and my perception is not good as well so I have some difficulties in this area. I want you to send me some information about this club you offer and I will be looking forwad your answer.
    Roza