English practise with native speakers in Moscow

• NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER IS REQUIRED

Do you:
    • Want to work in one of the best English conversation clubs in the country?
    • Want to communicate with interesting people?
    • Understand the importance of your subject area?
    BLAH-BLAH-CLUB is seeking dynamic, enthusiastic and highly skilled teachers of English to join our thriving English club. We would expect you to be passionate about the English language, whilst demonstrating a good track record of success in driving up standards and student performance. If you are ambitious and wish to be part of this exciting project, we would welcome your application.

Our requirements:

A must:
    1. Native English speaker
    2. Deep knowledge of the language structure: grammar, phonetics, lexicology, semantics, pragmatics
    3. Professional oral and written skills
    4. Ability to impart knowledge to the students in an easily accessible form
    5. Strong ability to interact with students using different styles of communication followed by highly-motivated, open-minded points of character
    6. Excellent teaching and interpersonal skills, high quality organisational and management skills
    7. The applicant should also be an enthusiastic, inspiring and creative person

Would be advantage:

1. Higher education
    2. International Certificates
    3. Teaching experience
    4. Knowledge or understanding of Russian

Please contact Head of BLAH-BLAH-CLUB:
    Natalia Nerovnykh
    Tel.: +7 (495) 995–2822
    Cell: +7 (926) 382–8391
    E-mail: nnv@sokolniki.com
    Web: www.blah-blah-club.com

• Клуб английского разговорного языка «BLAH-BLAH-CLUB»

Если вы ищите спокойное местечко, где также можно попрактиковать свои разговорные навыки с настоящим носителем языка, которому действительно нравится общаться со всеми теми, кто любит и изучает английский язык, то наш клуб английского разговорного языка «BLAH-BLAH-CLUB» ждёт вас. Чтобы попасть на нашу встречу, вам нужно предварительно зарегистрироваться на сайте или позвонить по телефону: +7 (495) 995–28–22

Мы просим всех наших гостей приходить вовремя, чтобы получать удовольствие от встреч смогли все.

Клуб английского разговорного языка «BLAH-BLAH-CLUB» — это прекрасное место для овладения английским языком, знакомства с его идиомами и крылатыми выражениями, секретами сложных грамматических структур и специфической лексики. Именно в нашем клубе вы получите уникальный шанс практиковаться с носителями языка из разных стран – Великобритании, США и Канады, что даст вам прекрасную возможность узнать различия между одним языком разных культур.

Все наши встречи проходят в одном из красивейших мест Москвы — Современном музее каллиграфии — несколько раз в неделю. По субботам вас ждёт незабываемое путешествие в мир западного кинематографа под руководством носителя.

Окунитесь в мир английского языка вместе с нами! Более подробную информацию о клубе и клубных встречах вы можете найти на сайте: http://www.blah-blah-club.com

• Онлайн уроки с носителями английского в Инглиш Академи http://engacademy.ru/ от 200 руб (45 мин). Если Вам интересны подробности, с удовольствием расскажу))скайп zlata.engacademy.ru

• Dear friends!

If you wish to express your thoughts and speak fluent English, make new friends and spend time in pleasant atmosphere, we would like to invite you to join our chat-in sessions at Blah-Blah-Club of English spoken language!

We welcome people of different ages, professions, interests and hobbies. Our club is a place for those hipped on common desire and goal to overcome the language barrier and participate in exciting discussions with interesting people and native speakers.

Regular communication with native speakers provides a sure way to improve and perfect your English!

And furthermore!

If you want to understand the nature of the English language more deeply, we are pleased to invite you to our cinema club!

The cinema club’s concept is simple: we have a tea- or coffee-meeting once a week, watch masterpieces of the world cinema, exchange thoughts and ideas, hold live discussions with a native speaker and of course improve our English language skills! Watching your favorite movies you definitely develop your language skills!

Note: To feel free and comfortable during our chat-in sessions your level should be Intermediate or higher.

Please, look for more detailed information on our site: www.blah-blah-club.com

• Hi Alex! I`d like to join in your club! Could you send information, please, about price and so on.
    tat.niko@mail.ru I'm interested in club for native German speakers too.

Thanks in advance!
    Tatiana

• hi are you here

• Алена hi are here

• Hi, Alex! Can you send me more information about your club? My e-mail catfil-90@mail.ru))

• Hello! My name is Natalia. I`m second year student with Moscow linguistic university. I and my classmate are working on a linguistic course paper and conducting a semantic experiment so we need 6 Britain informants (3 for each of us) with incomplete / complete higher education pertaining to the humanities to complete a form which we will send to you. We will be very greatful for everybody who respond to the call. You can get in touch with me by e-mail: natalia.merz@gmail.com

• It's practice, not practise.